To guarantee that your products will make it into the product directory in time for the show, the deadline for submissions for Expo East 2020 is September 7th. You can submit your products up until the day of the show- we will do our best to process them and get them through, however we cannot make any guarantees after September 7th.
Articles in this section
- VIDEO: Expo Onboarding Tutorial
- What do the various status icons mean in my "Submitted Products" tab?
- What is the deadline to submit products for the Expo East 2020 show?
- What are the image requirements for Expo submissions?
- Why am I being asked to submit my products for Expo?
- I uploaded for Expo last year, do I need to re-upload my images for this Expo?
- How will I know my products are ready for Expo?
- How can I remove a product from a past Expo?
- How do I submit my products for Expo?
- Why are my products under the “Products with Issues” tab, and how do I resolve the issue?
No place to upload videos.
No one at the help desk just an email request that goes into space.
We have spent over $60k at this show and it still is difficult to manage. No ROI in the least!!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.