The onboarding process with Label Insight is free to all suppliers. First, you will need to register for an account. If you need help registering, please refer to this helpful video: How do I register and log-in to Label Insight?
Once you are registered and logged in, you will be able to upload your product images into our platform.
1. Under the "Onboard" tab on the Label Insight Platform, select the "Submit Products" tab in the panel on the left side of your screen.
2. Next, there are 2 options for uploading your images. The first will be self-submit. If you will be uploading your files yourself, click the “I’m ready to upload” button.
The second option is to partner up if your images are hosted by a third-party. You have the ability to select an Image Provider from the list of those we currently work with. If you authorize us access to your images via an Image Provider, we can pull those product images automatically!
3. If you choose to Self-Submit, you can easily drag-and-drop your image files by clicking the "Select File" button. Please take note of the image requirements listed on the right. Additionally, you can find more detailed image submission guidelines below. Once you upload your images, there will be no further action required from you unless our team finds any issues with your uploads. You will be notified via e-mail if there are issues found. Our team will process your images and they will be moved along within our platform.
- PDF, PNG, JPEG, or JPG format
- Greater than 270 DPI and less than 40MB each
- High resolution (all text MUST be readable upon zooming in)
- Final UPC visible
- Printing instructions and/or dielines acceptable, but must be in editable PDF format
(note: this may lengthen processing time)