After you submit your products, they go into a queue to await review by our Image Team. Once this occurs, there is no further action needed from you. Your products will likely stay in this process for a few weeks until they are transferred over to your Connect page! If your products are flagged with any issues, they will move into the Products With Issues tab and you will receive an email notification.
Articles in this section
- VIDEO: Expo Onboarding Tutorial
- What do the various status icons mean in my "Submitted Products" tab?
- What is the deadline to submit products for the Expo East 2020 show?
- What are the image requirements for Expo submissions?
- Why am I being asked to submit my products for Expo?
- I uploaded for Expo last year, do I need to re-upload my images for this Expo?
- How will I know my products are ready for Expo?
- How can I remove a product from a past Expo?
- How do I submit my products for Expo?
- Why are my products under the “Products with Issues” tab, and how do I resolve the issue?