After you submit your products, they go into a queue to await review by our Image Team. If they are accepted, they will move into the “Products Being Processed” tab for processing and digitization. Once this occurs, there is no further action needed from you! Your products will likely stay in this process for a few weeks until they are transferred over to your Connect page!
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked to submit my products for Expo?
- How do I submit my products for Expo?
- What are the image requirements for Expo submissions?
- How will I know my products are ready for Expo?
- I submitted my products but they haven’t gone anywhere yet. What do I do?
- I uploaded for Expo last year, do I need to re-upload my images for this Expo?
- How can I remove a product from a past Expo?
- Why are my products under the “Products with Issues” tab, and how do I resolve the issue?