Once your products reach the “Products Being Processed” tab, that will be the final stage in the Label Insight platform- no further action will be required from you after this point. Please note that your products will NOT move to the “Onboarded Products” tab (this tab is specific to retailer-destined products). Shortly after they reach the “Products Being Processed” tab, they will transfer over to your Expo Connect page. You can then check if your products are live on your Expo Connect page.
Articles in this section
- What is the deadline for Expo East 2019 Submissions?
- Why am I being asked to submit my products for Expo?
- How do I submit my products for Expo?
- What are the image requirements for Expo submissions?
- How will I know my products are ready for Expo?
- I submitted my products but they haven’t gone anywhere yet. What do I do?
- I uploaded for Expo last year, do I need to re-upload my images for this Expo?
- How can I remove a product from a past Expo?
- Why are my products under the “Products with Issues” tab, and how do I resolve the issue?