Yes, the search uses a fuzzy search. “Fuzzy Search” locates products that are most relevant. Exact matches or highly relevant matches will be present near the top of the search list. Similar results will also appear on the list. Users are also able to enter partial search criteria such as “Full” when searching for “Full Circle Market.”
Articles in this section
- What is the Brand Version filter, and what do the codes mean?
- How do I implement 360º spin images
- How to Search Images in Capture
- How to Filter Images in Capture
- How to Export Images in Capture
- Can images be downloaded directly to my desktop?
- What do I do if I'm missing product images?
- What should I do if I notice an image is incorrect, if I can’t find a product, or if something isn’t functioning properly?
- If I only have the first half of the UPC, will results pull up in search?
- How to Use the Support Feature in Capture