Yes, the search uses a fuzzy search. “Fuzzy Search” locates products that are most relevant. Exact matches or highly relevant matches will be present near the top of the search list. Similar results will also appear on the list. Users are also able to enter partial search criteria such as “Full” when searching for “Full Circle Market”.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I'm missing product images?
- How to Use the Support Feature - Capture
- How To Filter Images In Capture
- How To Search Images In Capture
- How To Export Images in Capture
- If I see an issue with more than one UPC, do I have to submit individual tickets for each UPC?
- What should I do if I notice an image is incorrect, if I can’t find a product, or if something isn’t functioning properly?
- When I am in the list view searching by using a filter on the column header, will there be a list of what is available within that column?
- Can I right click on an image and save as?
- If I have the first half of the UPC, and not the full set of numbers, will results pull up when searching?